Nice to Meet You!
I’m Penny, an educator in her early thirties who lives in the ‘burbs of a big Midwestern city with my husband and baby. In two years, we paid down over $50,000 worth of debt on two teachers’ salaries, thanks to some serious savings and extra side hustling. In addition to exploring the world of personal finance, I’m also looking to live more purposefully – whether it’s decluttering or organizing, traveling or exercising – and to find time to pick up pennies.
- Staying Frugally Awesome…or Awkward
- My Blogging Manifesto Of Sorts
- Celebrating One Year of Blogging
- Why I Love My New Car
- Las Vegas for Less
- Learning to Travel Hack
Motherhood & Money
- Once in a Lifetime – Introducing Our Son
- How We Saved for Our First Baby
- What My Pregnancy Cost – Part 1
- What a Baby Costs Each Week